With quality improvements to make this Dan Wesson flagship better than ever, the new and updated Valor features a Stan Chen SI Magwell, tapered G10 grips, and a tactical ambidextrous and grip safety.
The features don’t stop there; the Valor now comes with an inverted rib, and an updated slide stop that allows for laser grip panels. Sitting atop the slide are a serrated U-notch rear sight and a front tritium with a large orange ring, while GI-style cocking serrations give it a classic look. The inset serrations not only knock down any glare from the top of the slide — they also look great!
- Fixed Night Sight, A Novak-style snag-free sight with tritium self-illuminated vials
- U-notch Rear Sight, This U-shaped sight notch allows for a better float of the front dot, making it easier for the eye to align
- GI Sytle Serrations, For a unique aesthetic
- Traditional Cut, The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop
- Inverted Rib, To cut down on glare our top rib is cut into the slide
- Tactical Hammer, The skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol
- Flat K style trigger, The flat K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’
- Ambi Safety, Grip Safety, An ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters
- Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip
- Stan Chen SI Magwell, Reloads are made easy, our magwell helps to funnel the fresh mag into the gun
Made In United States of America
|Country of Origin
|United States of America