The Ruger LCP II is a lightweight, compact, single action, magazine fed, recoil-operated pistol. The LCP II incorporates a “link-less” barrel, an alloy steel slide, and a glass fiber reinforced nylon grip with an aluminum insert. The strong locked breech action of the Ruger LCP II utilizes a tilting barrel design in which the barrel and slide are locked together at the moment of firing.
- Lite Rack system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation.
- Low recoil for comfortable training. Optimized to function with high-velocity ammunition.
- With a patent-pending floorplate assembly, the magazine offers a very compact 10+1 capacity, extends the grip for improved control and retains the LCP II’s popular last-round hold open function.
- Manual safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is instinctive and unobtrusive.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Additional safety features include a magazine disconnect; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Satin, stainless steel barrel.
- Accepts all existing LCP II accessories with the exception of magazines chambered in .380 Auto.
- Also includes: one magazine and magazine loader.
Made In United States of America