The Ruger Max-9 Semi-Automatic Pistol with manual safety is a compact, centerfire, striker-fired, magazine-fed, autoloading, recoil-operated pistol. The Max-9 pistol
is chambered for the 9mm Luger cartridge. The Max-9 pistol is constructed from an alloy steel slide, an alloy steel barrel, and a glass reinforced nylon grip with anodized frame insert for precision and stability.
- Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame
- Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Reversible magazine release
- Also includes: two E-Nickel Teflon coated magazines and finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip
Made In United States of America