The Ruger SR22 pistol is a rimfire, traditional double-action (double action first shot followed by single action) magazine-fed, autoloading, blowback pistol chambered in 22 Long Rifle (22LR) cartridge. This pistol incorporates a fixed barrel and features an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy slide and glass filled nylon, polymer frame construction. The action of the Ruger SR22 pistol is of the straight blowback type that utilizes a fixed barrel design in which the slide is held closed by the recoil spring at the moment of firing.
- Threaded barrel accepts any 1/2″-28 (Class 2A) muzzle device (not included) – barrel cap, adapter and wrench are provided.
- Light double-action and crisp single-action trigger pulls. External hammer is designed with a rounded spur for easy cocking and single-action shooting.
- Polymer frame and two interchangeable rubberized grips with angled serrations allow shooters to select either a slim or wider palm swell option (no tools required).
- The aerospace-grade aluminum slide has serrations on both the front and rear for better grip and slide manipulation.
- The dovetailed, high-visibility, three-dot sight system has a fixed front sight and a rear sight that is both windage- and elevation-adjustable. A reversible blade allows shooters to select two white dots or a solid black blade.
- The easy-to-use underside Picatinny rail features multiple cross slots for variable mounting of most popular accessories.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Readily replaceable stainless steel barrel.
- Ambidextrous manual thumb safety/decocking lever and magazine release.
- Easy to field strip.
Made In United States of America